Funded by the Right of Way International Education Foundation (RWIEF)
This scholarship offers an impactful way to combine the RWIEF’s mission and the values of past IRWA leaders.
One $2,500 scholarship toward IRWA education courses will be available to each of IRWA’s 68 Chapters within the 10 Regions.
Scholarship candidates must have the following to qualify:
- An active, good-standing IRWA membership for at least two (2) years
- Submit an essay of 300 words or less describing
1.) what they see as their strongest or current potential contribution to the IRWA and how this scholarship would enhance their capacity to make contributions
2.) what excitesthem about IRWA’s future and that of the right of way profession, and
3.) what role they want to have in the future of the profession and IRWA
Applications available December 1, 2022
- Applications must be submitted by March 1, 2023
- Applications selection by April 1, 2023
- Grantees will be notified by June 1, 2023
- Scholarship awards must be used within two years from June 1, 2023
- All courses may be taken in person, on demand or virtually
To learn more about this scholarship and other ways the RWIEF supports IRWA’s mission, visit https://www.rwief.org
To apply, visit www.irwaonline.org and click on “Leaders Light the Way 2.0 Memorial Scholarship” under the education tab.